What to Bring to Rent a Motorbike?
Contact information, such as your Thai telephone number or address, or your hotel
Cash. Budget roughly 250-1000 per day, depending on your motorbike preference.
At least a little motorbike riding experience
RENT CONTRACT DETAILS
1. The Lessee must provide a valid passport and a valid motorbikes driving license.
2. The deposit and the rental fee must be fully paid by cash the first hiring day. Lessee’s passport and deposit are held during the rental period.
3. The Lessee shall hire the vehicle for him/her and cannot borrow the bike to another person. The Lessee is the only person covered by the insurance. Sub-hiring the Bikes to a third party is totally prohibited.
4. The Lessee must take good care and maintained the bike as his own property. The Lessee will not be retuned deposit in case of early return.
5. The motorbike is supplied with a full tank of fuel and the lessee must fill up the full fuel before returning the motorbike. If the lessee not fill up the full fuel of tank, the lessor can charge 200-500 bath fuel fee.
6. In any case of accident and what ever happened to the lessee, the bike or any third party, the lessee agrees to never engage Supamas scooter & motorbike rental and/or the bike’s owner, own responsibility.
7. Get back the vehicle keys and papers to the Lessor. If the Lessee does not respect this engagement and if the vehicle is stolen, the liability of the Lessee will be engaged. The Lessee will also be in charge of all the costs due to this breach (Making new keys fines 200-1,000 bath, etc.)
8. The Lessee is responsible for paying all the damages made on the vehicle and its equipments and accessories during the rental period.
9. If the Lessee is breach of contract in any section. The Lessor reserves the right to terminate this contract immediately without any prior notification, and reserves to claim the charge in full amount. Any controversy of this contract, shall be proceed an action according to law.
10. More details can be found in the General rental conditions section.